1. Put on a pair of disposable gloves
2. Wash down the surface with hot, soapy water and a new cloth (yellow or blue, depending on area)
3. Sanitise the surface with your in-store sanitiser
4. Dry the surface with blue roll
5. Dispose of the cloth and the blue roll
6. Wash your hands as per the procedure
Trail makes it easy for teams to stay on top of new and changing procedures.
Deeper and more regular cleaning will helps reduce the spread of viruses. Use this task to clearly communicate steps and techniques to make sure nothing gets missed.
Start today and build a leaner, safer business.
You'll be set up in minutes.