Trail is brilliant for managing repeat processes with minimal effort. Set your weekly business hours, schedule your tasks and off you go.
While sites can be closed on certain days — eg. every Sunday — it’s been harder to close on specific dates.
Get ready to open your Christmas present 🎁
Managers & Admins will find new options on the Site Settings page to close any site on any date. Here’s how it works:
- Tasks won’t be scheduled and the date will be marked as closed for future reference.
- A banner will show at the top of the Trail marking that day as closed.
- Currently, you can’t adjust today or tomorrow.
- A site won’t receive a score for any day that it is closed and will show as a blank on the dashboard.
Some dates you may want to schedule:
- 🎄 Bank holidays & special dates
- 🛑 Refurbishments or incidents
- 🚧 Building works & road closures
- 🎪 Events & festivals (just close every day except the ones you need)
Find out more in the help centre article or head to the Sites page to get set up.